The website www.newgradphysio.com is operated by New Grad Physio Ltd. We may change or add to this privacy notice, so we encourage you to come back and read it periodically. New Grad Physio is the data controller that resides in The Salendine Nook Shopping Centre, Huddersfield, HD3 3XA.
This privacy notice governs the website of New Grad Physio which informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your privacy is very important to us.
DATA WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, County
- Business Address
- Date Of Birth
- Facebook Custom Audience
- Pictures or videos you submit
- Login Details, Password and Username
Information Collected Automatically
By the information we mean information about you collected through our service website.
- Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our Products and Services –
We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
- Understand and improve our products –
We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you –
- Promotional. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways.
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services IT services to provide a smooth experience for the user on our website, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions.
Analytics: Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and
customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google
Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please
visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page athttp://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook: We use Facebook to send retargeting marketing materials to, using a custom audience and Facebook Pixels
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy:https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Payment Providers: We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are: Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb/privacy)
, Zaxxa (https://www.zaxaa.com/privacy-policy ), Quickbooks (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/privacy-policy/ ), Paypal(https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
Links to Other Sites
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We believe the site has valuable content for the user but we do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
New Grad Physio will refresh your data and update it when necessary. Your data can be deleted from all of our records at request.
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
New Grad Physio will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Choices and Individual Rights:
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
- E-mail – As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time. Please send us a request to do so.
- Cookies – Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
The Cookies we use are session cookies, Facebook Pixel, Instragram and Third Party Cookies.
- Advertising – You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
- Your rights under certain circumstances:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
Please contact us at email@example.com
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We do have security checks in place to give you the utmost security of your information.
Our policy on children’s information
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 on the site or through our services.
If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide any information to us. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under the age of 16, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information form our database.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.